We are looking for Bilingual (Spanish/English) Customer Service Representatives to assist our customers with questions they may have when using our mobile app.
Customer Service Representative responsibilities include resolving customer questions, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be highly comfortable with mobile technology but excellent at communicating with those less comfortable with mobile apps. You need to be friendly and helpful, building trust with users who may feel uncertain about their ability to manage their finances, helping them build confidence that they can use our app.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support.
- Respond to customer help requests via phone, email or chat
- Help customers use specific features and walk them through app capabilities
- Analyze and report product malfunctions that may be identified from customer help requests
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues
- Monitor customer questions or complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Provide feedback to the marketing, product and dev teams on customer experience and feature requests
Requirements and skills
- Must speak Spanish fluently, including idiomatic expressions related to US taxes and financial management, and speak English at a level of proficiency sufficient to communicate with non-Spanish speakers
- Experience as a Customer Service Representative or similar CS role
- Familiarity with financial management apps and mobile banking
- Experience using help desk software and ticketing tools
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
Please contact us if interested using the Contact form. Thanks for your interest in joining our team!